A1S Messaging combines the functionality of an SMSC and a USSD centre. The platform is used for establishing short message communication between subscribers and the Mobile Operator’s application systems.
Incorporating A1S Messaging into the A1 Systems solutions suite reduces integration time, increases reliability and decreases the costs, associated with expanding the SMSC and USSDC systems.
A1S Messaging is provided at no cost as a part of the A1 Systems application solutions suite:
Benefits for the Mobile Operator
- Cuts the costs of deploying the A1 Systems solutions
- Guarantees continuity of services due to exceptional reliability and fail-safety
- Guarantees quick connection and low operating costs due to support for all commonly used network protocols
- A user-friendly administration Web GUI
- Support for text and binary messages, concatenation.
- USSDLike and Flash‑SMS support.
- Support for the following protocols: SS7 (MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP), SIGTRAN (M2PA, M3UA), SMPP v. 3.4 (IPSec, VPN).
- Integration with external applications via SMPP v.3.4. and HTTP protocols
- Flexible MAP version control of SS7 messages.
- CDMA network support via the IS 41 protocol.
- Simultaneous support for GT in E164 (GSM/UMTS) and E212 (CDMA) networks.
- XDR files generated for billing, including tracking transactions in real time.
- High performance (700 messages per second for single-node solutions, or up to 500 messages per node).
- Flexible SMS traffic routing, managing delivery patterns and access policies for each external application individually, support for backup routes for SMS traffic.
- Scalability and simple integration with the MNO’s network
- Customisable security policies that prevent unauthorised use of services by subscribers and service providers.
- Collecting and storing statistics on all operations and transactions
A1S Messaging has been designed to conform to key industry standards, such as ETSI, 3GPP and ITU. It is a reliable, tested, high-performance, carrier-grade solution.
For more details or to order a demonstration of the solution please contact us via email (info@a1‑systems.com) or use the form to the right.