Communication and personal data management lie at the core of digital services. Their development is impossible without transparent operations, reliable and simple mutual authentication as well as a clear mechanism of personal data control by each citizen.
The A1S Mobile ID solution has been developed for Operators who are not only willing to provide communication services but also ready to assume the role of personal data and authentication providers for C2C, B2C, B2B, G2C, G2B digital services:
- Simple one click authentication by telephone number without a password
- Reliable multifactor authentication and confirmation of online operations
- Absolute user’s control of his/her personal data
- Checking personal data submitted by users in online services (KYC, Know Your Customer)
- Illegal SIM card reissue control (SIM Swap fraud)
The A1S Mobile ID solution supports Mobile Connect technology and has been officially licensed by GSMA. This technology is actively developed by operators around the world under GSMA’s supervision and is intended for registration, authentication and confirmation of subscriber’s operations in any online services via a simple phone call.
Furthermore, A1S Mobile ID supports a cloud mobile electronic signature which does not require a special SIM card and can be extensively deployed within a short time.
Experience with A1S Mobile ID solution
- Tele2 Russia
- Beeline Russia
- MTS Belarus
- А1 Belarus
- life:) Belarus
Benefits for Operator
- Quick launch of a ready-made solution licensed by GSMA
- Key position in digital services and mobile authentication ecosystem
- Luring new subscribers and increasing the loyalty of existing ones
- Additional source for Big Data
- Growing income from digital services
Mobile ID solution main functions
The basic configuration of the A1S Mobile ID solution comprises two process modules – A1S ID Gateway and A1S Authenticator. If necessary, this solution can be augmented with the A1S Discovery module developed in compliance with GSMA requirements.
A1S ID Gateway
- This module processes requests from providers in Server Initiated Mode and Device Initiated Mode
- It checks the provider’s right to make such requests ,
- It makes sure the subscriber has activated this service and checks subscriber’s life cycle,
- It performs subscriber’s and/or provider’s billing,
- Subscriber’s account (service management, operations log viewing, provider list viewing, electronic signature)
- Provider’s account (history of operations, tariff change, etc.)
- SMS+URL, LoA2
- USSD, LoA 2
- SIM Applet, LoA 2 & 3 & 4
- Smartphone Application, LoA 2 & 3 & 4
SIM Applet and Smartphone Application are supplied to operators as white label products.
The A1S Mobile ID solution can either be supplied as a cloud service or installed locally in Operator’s loop.
For more details or to order a demonstration of the solution please contact us via email (info@a1‑systems.com) or use the form to the right.